Tuesday, February 16, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 299 ~ Negativity

Hello everyone... It's Ros with you this week with a new challenge
Negativity...
Create a card or project that features the negative part of a die cut (the part that is left after you cut out the shape)
We're looking forward to seeing what you come up with... Have fun! 

~ Ros

Week 299 ~ Negativity



Special Guest Star

Andie Miller




-->
Hello City Crafters!  Andie Miller here again to join the City Crafter Challenge blog as a guest designer.  I am a wife of 22 years to my wonderful husband, Dan, and mother to our two beautiful, talented and smart children, Tim and Katie.  I've crafted and written on my blog, Contagiously Crafty located at viralscrap.blogspot.com, since 2010. My full time job can be consuming - often requiring lots of commitment.  Crafting is my stress relief, creative outlet and joy.  I don't often join challenges, but try to hop around the internet leaving comments to encourage others and spread the crafting "bug".   Thank you so much to the City Crafters for asking me to be a guest here this month.   My project was inspired by the challenge - to use the negative space created by a die but.  So I turned to one of my favorite techniques - the shaker card.  Let's see what you do with turning Negativity into a good thing!



Thank you once again Andie!

Please stop by Andie's blog and leave her some love!

..................................... 

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers













A few things to know before you link up 
1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges.
2. Please mention CCCB on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline.  

Prize

 The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB! 

Submit 
Challenge ends February 22nd at 11.55 PM (EST)

   


   
 If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question. 

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 298 is....

Cammy L Wall

 Congratulations!!!Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with your Guest Designer Spot. You'll have till February 25th, 2015 to do that!


Spotlight Artists Award

 Art with Yogi
Mrs Beez
Crafty Couple (Dana)
Janny
Lisette

 Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!


*Note - sorry for the delay, I didn't notice that winner of week 297 didn't show up until I saw the comment, it is out now, please check HERE for winner announcement week 297

5 comments:

  1. Great theme for a challenge, and absolutely amazing inspiration pieces from the DT!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing samples for us. great I nspiration. I'm off to see what I can find to use. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cammy, fabulous skyline. Congrats to you and all the winners! Thanks to the design team for selecting my card as a spotlight card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies, beautiful DT inspiration. I was just wondering about the winners for challenge 297, thanks.

    ReplyDelete